It is Matrimony Monday! We find ourselves at the beginning of a new year, with newly engaged couples looking to start slowly (or aggressively depending on your planning window) researching booking their wedding vendors.
I have done a number of these posts over the years on my old blog (CT-Designs is my former company name) and am going to direct you back to some of that content. Great, timeless tips that can get you pointed in the right direction right now!
- Enlisting Help for Your Paper Projects
- DIY Brides Paper Checklist
- Printing Your Wedding Invitations
- Hand Canceling Your Wedding Invitation Envelopes in Chicago
- 25 Best Wedding Paper Tips
- Explore Using Vintage Stamps
- Wedding Seating Chart F.A.Q.
- At-a-Glance Wedding Invitation Wording
- Your Wedding Stationery Checklist
- What To Include on Your Accommodation Card
- 5 Money Saving Stationery Tips
- 5 Different Ways to Respondez-Sil-Vous-Plait
- 5 Wedding Invitation Rules to Break
- Wedding Menu Card Wording
- Wedding Trends 2013: Signage (still going strong)
Take care til' next time and good luck with your planning process!
--ct (Christy Toney)